When a client books your photo services through the BookMe service, at some point you will need to have a place to upload the photos captured during your session. With the BookMe service, you can directly connect a client's booking to a Gallery in your Zenfolio account. To make things even easier for you, you can even set up your BookMe services to automatically create a Gallery in your Zenfolio account when a client schedules a booking through BookMe.
If you have not already added BookMe to your account, see this guide here.
Automatically Create Gallery.
Manually Connect Gallery.
Please note that a client's booking can only be connected to one Gallery at a time. It is not going to be possible to connect a booking to an entire Folder or to multiple Galleries. You can however create a multiple Collections within a single Gallery to separate the Gallery into different viewable sections. See this guide for more information about using Collections.
- In your Zenfolio account, click on the BookMe icon on the left-hand side.
- In the BookMe area of your account, go to the Services tab.
- Either Edit an existing Service, or you can Create a Service.
- When looking at the specific Service, Enable the Auto-Generate Gallery option on the right-hand side. Once enabled, click on the icon to select the Folder you want the new Galleries to be created in.
- Navigate through your account's Folders to locate the one you want to select, or you use the Add Folder button to create a new Folder.
- Once the Folder is selected, click on Done.
- Then be sure the Save the Service.
With this set up for your BookMe Service(s), any time a client books a service that is enabled to create a Gallery automatically, the system will automatically create a new Gallery with the client's name and information already attached to the Gallery. Once the session is complete, all you'l need to do is upload the photos to this automatically created Gallery and adjust any settings like the Gallery Presentation, downloading capabilities, etc.
If you have already created Galleries within your account that you want to connect to a client's booking, you can also do this manually.
- In your Zenfolio account, click on the Galleries icon on the left-hand side.
- Locate and select the Gallery you want to connect a booking to.
- With that Gallery selected and open, click on the Settings tab.
- Make sure you're viewing the Access settings.
- Under Clients booking, click on the dropdown menu to select a booking for a specific client.
Once you select a booking, the client's information will automatically get added under the Clients section of the Gallery's Access settings.
Please note that a client's booking can only be connected to one Gallery at a time. If you do not see a client's booking in this dropdown menu, it is possible that the booking is already connected to another Gallery. A client must also first complete their booking through BookMe on your website in order for their information to be available to select.