Exclusive to PortfolioPlus and ProSuite subscribers.
Before you can assign a Price List to a Gallery to begin selling products for your photos, you must first create a Price List. See this guide for more information about creating a new Price List.
After creating your Price List(s) you can either assign it to a Gallery directly through the Price List itself, or you can assign it through the Gallery itself.
- To assign the Price List through the Gallery, go to the Galleries section of your account.
- Select the Gallery from the My Library panel on the left-hand side of the page. If the My Library panel doesn't appear automatically, click on the Galleries icon again.
- With the Gallery open, click on Settings.
- Click on the Store tab.
- If the Store Status isn't already enabled, click on the switch to enable the Store Status.
- With the Store Status enabled, you can now select a Price List to use. Choose your Price List from the dropdown menu.