Exclusive to PortfolioPlus and ProSuite subscribers.
In addition to allowing clients to book your photography services through the BookMe add-on service, you can also create packages of print products and digital downloads the can be included in the client's booked service. Once a client books through BookMe, and has fully paid for your services, they will be able to redeem their included packaged products with their images from their Gallery.
Create BookMe Package
Assign Package to Service
Inviting Client to Completed Gallery to Redeem Package
Setting up the product packages is very similar to create a normal product package, see this guide for more information. You can also follow these steps to create a BookMe package of products.
- Click on the Selling icon on the left-hand side of your account.
- Choose the Price Lists tab.
- Click on the Edit button for the Price List you want to add the package to. If you do not have a Price List created, see this guide for more information about creating one.
- In the Price List, click on Create a Package.
- Give the package a name, and choose BookMe Package.
- Click on Add Products to select which products you want to include in the package.
- Select the type of product you want to add.
- Then choose the specific sizes of product and paper type (if applicable). You can also choose additional options, if available for the product selected.
- If you want to add a different size of the same product, you can click Add and repeat the selection of the next size.
- If you are done selecting products from the product type, click Add and Close to add the selected product and close that product type. Or you can click on the X in the top right-hand corner to close without adding any products.
- After closing all the way out of the product selection, you can now set the Selling Price of the package.
- Once the package is set up, click on Save.
- Be sure to also then Save the Price List overall.
- Click on the BookMe icon on the left-hand side of your account pages.
- Select the Services tab.
- Click on the Edit button for the Service you want to add the Package to.
- When looking inside of the Service, scroll down to the Package section and click on Choose Package.
- In the window that comes up, select the proper Price List that contains your BookMe Package.
- You'll then see the list of packages available for BookMe in the Price List, select the Package you want to use.
- Click Continue.
- Then be sure to Save the Service.
After you've completed the photo session with the client, and you've uploaded the photos to their Gallery, you'll want to make sure that the client's booking is connected to their Gallery and invite them to view it. When they view the Gallery they'll be able to redeem their products that were purchased in the BookMe package.
- In your account, click on the Galleries icon, on the left-hand side.
- Select the client's Gallery to open it. If a Gallery wasn't automatically created for your booking, create a new Gallery.
- In that Gallery, click on Settings.
- Choose the Access tab.
- In the Access Settings make sure that the correct booking is connected to the Gallery, or select the booking to connect. Note: A booking can only be assigned to one Gallery at a time. If you do not see a booking available to connect, it may already be connected to another Gallery.
- After making sure the correct booking is connected to the Gallery, click on the Share button and send an invite to the client.
When the client gets the email to view their Gallery, and they visit the Gallery, they'll see a prompt to redeem their package of products if they've fully paid for their package. If the client still owes any amount on their booking, you will first need to collect the remaining balance or mark their booking as paid if they've completed payment outside of BookMe.
When the client redeems their package, they will only need to select the images to use with the products. They will not need to pay any additional amount, unless they've added additional products to their shopping cart to purchase.
Note: All orders requiring manual approval must be approved within 21 days. Orders that are not approved in 21 days will be cancelled and refunded automatically.
For those that are selling product Packages through their BookMe Services there is a commerce fee of 7% per order (calculated on the package order sub-total, excluding tax and shipping) and a payment processing fee of 2.9%+0.30 when using Stripe or 3.49%+0.49 when using PayPal (calculated on the package order total, including tax and shipping). You keep the remaining profit from the package sold, minus any product cost for either print production or digital product delivery.
*If an order is discounted during approval, after being placed, Stripe charges an additional fee on the discounted amount of 1% for USD transactions and 2.9% for non-USD transactions. This additional payment processing fee from Stripe will be seen on Stripes end of the reported payment.